Enterprise Architecture Services is a strategic planning tool for directing the organization and planning changes towards the company vision. Enterprise Solutions are the corporate processes of the development, growth and change of a program, product, service or a deliverable.
We will work as an enterprise architecture consulting company closely with the C-level executives and senior management to create architectural descriptions of the organization ensuring common understanding and a shared vision, we will address processes and aspects of the enterprise for planning and governing of changes to improve the integrity and flexibility of the enterprise. Business Borderlines deploys TOGAF Enterprise Architecture Framework.
Enterprise Architecture Services Lifecycle
We help organizations with a holistic view of business capabilities across the functional and operational boundaries, assist in planned growth though through blueprinting of the business from business objectives, goals, strategies, its linkage to business processes, targets, operations, business policies, business rules. Business Architecture is evolving internationally in response to a demand for greater business oriented control over transformation, including technology-based initiatives that have historically failed to deliver despite major investment.
Our business architects provide organization’s business leaders with clear anatomy of the business current, interim and future states, guiding and auditing the implementation of initiatives from a business perspective.
Data must be architected as one of the primary domain of enterprise architecture through clearly defined data standards, data governance policies, descriptions of data stores and data integration from conceptual, logical to physical levels of the data. Our data architects will work during our standard discovery phase on the exploration and assessment of your current data structures, data integrity and data governance policies. We will address both data in storage and data in motion highlighting the baseline situation of your data emphasizing on improvements opportunities applicable within your current enterprise architecture and target state with parallel enhancements in other domain of your enterprise architecture.
Business Borderlines Application Architecture services will provide you with:
• Detailed description of the software applications required to serve your business and data needs
• Description of the functions performed by each of these applications
• Description of the data flow and integration required between these applications to insure accurate decision making and seamless business operations.
• Definition of the gaps between your existing application base and your optimum application architecture.
Business Borderlines Application Architecture services help you define a clear road-map to evolve your existing Application Architecture to a one optimized to achieve your business objectives.
To successfully address these challenges, an organization needs to develop and maintain a technology architecture that guides their technology selection, acquisition and utilization for each acquired information system and software solution. The technology architecture must provide the right level of reliability, scalability, security and performance for the organization’s needs.
Business Borderlines Technology architecture services provides organizations with just that. Our services provide organizations with a view of the optimum technology architecture for their needs detailing the following:
• The various technology components (Hardware, storage, networking, operating systems, software platforms, etc…) required to serve the organization’s current and future needs.
• The relationship of these components to the organization’s existing information systems.
• The composition of the various technology stacks provided by the above mentioned components.
• Segmentation of various technology architecture components by use (production, staging, testing, development), physical location and/or activity status (Active, stand-by, backup)
• Network architecture and design.
• Gaps between the current technology architecture and the target technology architecture.
The provided technology architecture helps guide the organization’s acquisition and development of its technology infrastructure and provides the foundation required for better resource utilization, more control, higher flexibility and improved reliability.