Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Document structure of company business data which serves as a guide in execution of tasks.
- Evaluate business data to identify their different characteristics and locate their similarities to find ways they can be integrated for better results.
- Design comprehensive data reports and other business tools to assist business managers and executives in making good business decisions.
- Carryout statistical analysis of all business data from the company.
- Carryout audit on data in a bid to tackle customer base business related issues.
- Interact with company staff and customers to have good knowledge of the business as this helps in the data analysis.
- Handle client related issues and work with both business managers and supervisors in facilitating deliverables.
- Arrange and evaluate client payment records and assess payment issues in a timely manner, and resolve issues that might arise.
- Coordinate tools for process management and ensure that cycle guidelines are adhered to.
- Arrange anomalies of consumption and identify errors in data and take measures to resolve them.
Requirements – Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities:
- Good analytical skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Good presentation skills.
- Good knowledge of computing.
- Ability to make decisions.
- Ability to pay attention to detail.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Strong understanding of Enterprise Architecture.
- Ability to travel domestically or internationally.
- Strong analytical problem solving skills.
- High learnability and researching characteristics and self-study willingness
- Good Knowledge with database design and development
- Good knowledge of reporting packages (Business Objects ,databases, SQL and etc)
If you are interested in the above position, please send your resume and personalized cover letter in English to [email protected] or upload through below form.