Skills and Qualifications:
- 0-1 years’ experience in Marketing & Design
- Bachelor degree of Marketing or Business
- Fluent English
- Good analytical skills and detailed oriented
- Written Communication skills
- Microsoft Office Skills
- Design skills and good knowledge and usage of Photoshop or illustrator
- Content development and creation
- Support and actively encourage inbound lead generation through all online channels including the website and social media.
- Work with the marketing team in developing new, and update existing, marketing collateral such as website pages, blog posts, brochures, sales aids, and online adverts.
- Generate, edit, publish contents on different online channels
- Effectively execute inbound marketing campaigns, which include enhance website and landing pages and sending marketing emails
- Analyze data acquired from marketing campaigns to determine best practices.
- Will collaborate with the marketing team to create and deploy highly effective campaigns, including email campaigns, online advertising, co-marketing opportunities, SEM and more.
- Providing support for marketing events and other marketing activities as required;
- Keep abreast of industry trends and developments in digital marketing