BA103: Business Analysis Mastery
Being a business analyst or having the skills of one is essential to the success of business organizations
nowadays. In this course, delegates will delve into the role, tasks and responsibilities of the business analyst
(BA). Learn effectively to select and employ elicitation, analysis and design techniques for ensuring business
need and requirements and optimum solution proposition.
Through an extensive practical workshops and hands-on exercises, participants will learn to;
– Define the scope of work, analyze business needs.
– Master requirements-elicitation techniques that will work for a variety of projects and audiences.
– Dissect, package, document, communicate, and manage requirements effectively.
– Practice working progressively towards formulation of a business solution design.
The course will empower organization through their program delegates to apply these skills practically in their
business analysis as an effective Business Analyst, immediately reducing rework & cost, adding value and
building effective relationships with project stakeholders.
Detailed Course Content
- Introduction to Business Analysis
- Business Modeling.
- Requirements Planning, and Monitoring
- Strategy Analysis
- What is a Strategy
- Knowledge Area Overview
- Strategy Analysis Transformation Techniques
- Requirements Elicitation and Stakeholders’ Collaboration
- Requirements Analysis and Design Definition
- Requirements Documentation
- Requirements Life-cycle Management and Communication
- Solution Evaluation
- Advanced Analysis & Design Techniques & Exam Simulation
Who Should Attend?
The BA103 course targets professionals with the following background:
- Business Analysts seeking to upgrade their skill-sets to a BA Leadership position
- Technical Managers, Product Managers, Projects Managers and scrum masters
- Systems Architects, Design and Development Teams
- Testing, Support, Integration, Operations and Implementations professionals for standardizing
- It is recommended a minimum of three years experience in business analysis, project
management, software development, testing or solution design prior to taking BA mastery
Book it now