BA202- Business Process Modeling
Business Processes are the lifeblood of all organizations, they define an organization’s ability to quickly adapt to a changing business climate and ultimately affect the cost and overall profit of an organisation. Identifying, understanding , modeling, analyzing, designing and optimizing processes is an essential skill for Business Analysts.
Detailed Course Content
- What is BPM?
- Who is involved in the BPM Lifecycle
- Related Performance Improvement Disciplines
- BPM Basics
- BPMN 2.0
- Process Discovery and Modeling
- Role and responsibilities of the Agile BA and Agile team Stakeholders Stakeholder types
- Process Improvement (Analysis & Design)
- Process Measurement
- Business Process Technologies
- Process-Oriented Enterprise
Who Should Attend?
- Department Managers
- Business Analysts
- Product Owners and business representatives
- Project Managers
- Developers and Testers
Book it now