Senior Business Analyst
Department: Business Analysis Unit
Project Location(s): Cairo , Egypt
- Understanding and participation Clients’ Requirements Elicitation Sessions.
- Performing business health-check per the company standardized Process.
- Analyzing Business, Stakeholder’s Solution Requirements.
- Participating in the exploration and identification process of customer’s pinpoints.
- Supervising and Mentoring junior business analysts.
- Analysis Planning & Monitoring.
- Conducting Presales Activities.
- Preparation of WBS, effort estimation/verification for projects.
- Capability building for new hires.
- Actively participating in customers’ requirements workshops.
- Assisting in the definition of the Business Solution Design.
- Documenting, Specifying, modeling, verifying, validating and managing requirements in accordance to Business Borderlines Requirements Management and Development Policies & Processes.
- Responsible for both detailed functional and non-functional solution requirements specifications for the assigned projects and direct leadership of subordinate associate business analysts.
- Adhering to Business Borderlines BA Practice Standards.
- Supporting developers, integrators, testers and implementation engineers by resolving requirements questions or business concerns raised during the integration, testing and implementation phases within or outside of the company.
- Conducting Post-implementation solution evaluation testing and assessment.
- Fully responsible for requirements configuration management using BBL standard Requirements Management Tools.
- Assisting in Solution and Vendor Evaluation Efforts.
- Performing Benchmarking or Market Analysis and Research as necessary.
- Demonstrating to stakeholders the solution scope, solution design, requirements and identified risks.
Qualifications and Skills :
- Minimum 7 years of experience in Business Analysis
- Experience in software development, systems integrations, process and business analysis and requirements engineering in software application development projects in financial services or retail industries.
- Implementation, Testing, Design or Software Development Background experience.
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Advanced knowledge of data querying analysis skills (SQL) and Data Integration Standards.
- Strong ability to work independently and to work collaboratively within physical or virtual teams.
- Experience working with Requirements and Design Modeling (Data Modeling, Process Modeling, Scope Modeling and UML diagrams).
- Strong understanding of Enterprise Architecture.
- High learnability and researching characteristics and self-study willingness
- Experience working with Use Cases, Business Policies and Business Rule Specifications, Screen Prototyping and Screen Specifications.
- Financial Services Experience in Banking, Electronic payments, Card Payments Solutions, Online Trading, ecommerce, FMCGs or ERPs is a must with experience
- working on integrations projects and financial services messaging.
- Strong Understanding of Requirements Management Software (Sparx Enterprise Architect)
- Graduates of Business, Finance, or Computer Science only.
- Two Business Analysis Certifications are mandatory
- General BA Certification (IIBA CBAP Or CPRE Advanced).
- Specialist Certification in Business Process Modeling.