Need a Help
Business Analysis Foundation
Being a business analyst or having the skills of one is essential to the success of business organizations nowadays. In this course, delegates will delve into the role, tasks and responsibilities of the business analyst (BA). Learn effectively to select and employ elicitation, analysis and design techniques for ensuring business need and requirements and optimum solution proposition.
You’ll gain a broad understanding of business analysis, including:
The role and competencies of a Business Analyst
Investigation techniques, including interviews, observations, workshops and prototyping
How to categorise, analyze and manage stakeholders
How to model business processes
Making a business and financial case and assessing feasibility
How to establish, document and model requirements
Through an extensive practical workshops and hands-on exercises, participants will learn to;
– Define the scope of work, analyze business needs.
– Master requirements-elicitation techniques that will work for a variety of projects and audiences.
– Dissect, package, document, communicate, and manage requirements effectively.
– Practice working progressively towards formulation of a business solution design.
The course will empower organization through their program delegates to apply these skills practically in their business analysis as an effective Business Analyst, immediately reducing rework & cost, adding value and building effective relationships with project stakeholders.
- Total course duration 24 hours
- Weekend Round through 3 full Saturdays.
- Weekday across 4 sessions during weekdays from 02:00 PM to 07:00 PM
- Business Analysts seeking to upgrade their skill sets to a BA Leadership position
- Technical Managers, Product Managers, Projects Managers and scrum masters.
- Systems Architects, Design and Development Teams.
- Testing, Support, Integration, Operations and Implementations professionals for standardizing BA Practices.
Live Virtual Classroom
Physical Classroom Course
- What is Business Analysis
- The Competencies of a Business Analyst
- Strategy Analysis
- The Business Analysis Process Model
- Investigation techniques
- Stakeholder Analysis and Management
- Modelling Business Processes
- Defining the solution
- Making a Business and Financial Case
- Establishing the Requirements
- Documenting and Managing Requirements
- Modelling Requirements
- Delivering the Requirements
- Delivering the Business Solution