Need a Help
Business Analysis Mastery
Competency-based training designed to build the foundation understanding and application of business analysis skills, tasks, tools and techniques, and validates key competencies based on the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK® Guide) – the global standard for the practice of business analysis.
The training relies on interaction with attendees to practice the explained techniques through a real work case study.
Being a business analyst or having the skills of one is essential to the success of business organizations nowadays. In this course, delegates will delve into the role, tasks and responsibilities of the business analyst (BA). Learn effectively to select and employ elicitation, analysis and design techniques for ensuring business need and requirements and optimum solution proposition.
Through an extensive practical workshops and hands-on exercises, participants will learn to;
– Define the scope of work, analyze business needs.
– Master requirements-elicitation techniques that will work for a variety of projects and audiences.
– Dissect, package, document, communicate, and manage requirements effectively.
– Practice working progressively towards formulation of a business solution design.
The course will empower organization through their program delegates to apply these skills practically in their business analysis as an effective Business Analyst, immediately reducing rework & cost, adding value and building effective relationships with project stakeholders.
The mastery course will emphasize on know-how of the advanced business, financial and decisions analysis techniques.
- Total course duration 35 hours
- Weekend Round through 5 full Saturdays.
- Weekday across 7 sessions during weekdays from 02:00 PM to 07:00 PM
The BA103 course targets professionals with the following backround:
-Business Analysts seeking to upgrade their skillsets to a BA Leadership position
-Technical Managers, Product Managers, Projects Managers and scrum masters.
-Systems Architects, Design and Development Teams.
-Testing, Support, Integration, Operations and Implementations professionals for standardizing BA Practices.
-It is recommended a minimum of three years experience in business analysis, project management, software development, testing or solution design prior to taking BA mastery course
Business Analysis Mastery Syllabus
- Introduction to Business Analysis
- Business Modeling
- Requirements Planning, and Monitoring
- Requirements Elicitation and Stakeholders’ Collaboration
- Requirements Analysis and Design Definition
- Requirements Documentation
- Solution Evaluation
- Requirements Lifecycle Management and Communication
- Strategy Analysis
Who delivers this course?
This course was developed by Angie Eissa. Angie is our Principal Business Analyst, lecturer and course designer for our BA Program. With 25 years of Business Analysis experience, Angie has designed the BA Function in many of Egypt’s large Financial Institutes, and managed software delivery, improved and re-engineered processes, procedures and software using her business analysis knowledge and skillsets.