Need a Help
International Diploma of Business Analysis
The diploma is composed of 4 courses, 4 exams and a final oral interview
The International Diploma in Business Analysis is now the international industry-recognised certification which proves the knowledge, skills and capabilities of a Business Analyst
The International diploma accredited by BCS; Britsh Computers Society, UK. Business Borderlines is the exclusive training provider in Egypt for the international business analysis diploma.
- The program will empower organization delegates to apply these skills practically in their business analysis as an effective Business Analyst, immediately reducing rework & cost, adding value and building effective relationships with project stakeholders.
- Being a business analyst or having the skills of one is essential to the success of business organizations nowadays. In this course, delegates will delve into the role, tasks and responsibilities of the business analyst (BA).
- Learn effectively to select and employ elicitation, analysis and design techniques for ensuring business need and requirements and optimum solution proposition.
- Through an extensive practical workshops and hands-on exercises, participants will learn to;
- Define the scope of work, analyze business needs.
- Master requirements-elicitation techniques which work for a variety of projects and audiences.
- Dissect, package, document, communicate, and manage requirements effectively.
- Practice working progressively towards formulation of a business solution design.
- Business Analysts seeking to upgrade their skillsets to a BA Leadership position
- Technical Managers, Product Managers, Projects Managers and scrum masters.
- Systems Architects, Design and Development Teams.
- Testing, Support, Integration, Operations and Implementations professionals for standardizing BA Practices.
- It is recommended a minimum of three years experience in business analysis, project management, software development, testing or solution design prior to taking BA mastery course
- Total Diploma duration 74 hours
- Weekend Round through 10 full Saturdays.
- Weekday across 14 sessions during weekdays from 02:00 PM to 07:00 PM
- The business context
- Business analysis techniques
- Business case development
- Requirements definition
- Requirements management and documentation
- Practitioner specialism
1st : Business Analysis Foundation
Take your first step on your business analysis career path by attaining a certification that employers around the world respect and value Understand how to identify and evaluate options for improving your business
Develop skills and knowledge to support successful business change programmes within your organisation
You’ll gain a broad understanding of business analysis, including:
- The role and competencies of a Business Analyst
- Investigation techniques, including interviews, observations, workshops and prototyping
- How to categories, analyze and manage stakeholders
- How to model business processes
- Making a business and financial case and assessing feasibility
- How to establish, document and model requirements
2nd : Requirements Engineering
Learn how to take a disciplined and rigorous approach to defining your business requirements
Develop a set of practices and processes to identify requirements in order to develop business and IT solutions
Learn how to draw out information and requirements from key business stakeholders
You’ll learn how to take a systematic approach to eliciting, analyzing, validating, documenting and managing requirements. The certificate includes:
- An introduction to the requirements engineering process
- The hierarchy of requirements
- How to identify stakeholders in the requirements process
- How to elicit requirements
- Modelling, designing and analysing requirements
- Requirements management
3rd : Business Analysis Strategy
Take your career to the next level by learning how to support successful business change
Explore a range of strategic analysis and performance management techniques
Apply business analysis techniques within a defined framework
The syllabus covers how to develop a business strategy and how to explore a business issue.
You’ll learn how to apply a range of business analysis techniques and look at a range of issues including:
- The strategic context
- How to analyse stakeholder perspectives
- How to analyse and model business activities
- How to identify potential solutions
- How to make the business case
4th : Business Process Modeling
Demonstrate you can apply practical business analysis techniques that can help to improve your business processes
Look at ways to investigate and analyse the ways your organisation carries out its operations
Understand and know how to apply different process modelling techniques, including both the organisational view and more detailed models.
This Practitioner Certificate is designed for people who want to understand a range of business process modelling and analysis techniques, know how they are used and identify when to use them
You’ll learn how to investigate, model, analyse and improve business processes. The certificate includes:
- The context for business processing modelling
- The organisational model for processes
- How to model business processes
- How to document tasks
- Evaluating and improving business processes