Job Description – Lead Business Analyst Title: Lead Business Analyst
Lead Business Analyst Job Description and Responsibilities
▪ Supervise and Mentor Business Analysis Team
▪ Analysis Delivery Planning ▪ Capability building for new analysis hires
▪ Understanding and participation Clients’ Requirements Elicitation Sessions.
▪ Preforming business health-check per the company standardized Process.
▪ Analyzing Business, Stakeholder’s Solution Requirements.
▪ Participating in the exploration and identification process of customer’s pinpoints.
▪ Actively participating in customers’ requirements workshops.
▪ Assisting in the definition of the Business Solution Design
▪ Documenting, Specifying, modeling, verifying, validating and managing requirements in accordance to Business Borderlines Requirements Management & Development Policies & Processes.
▪ Responsible for both detailed functional and non-functional solution requirements specifications for the assigned projects and direct leadership of subordinate associate business analysts.
▪ Adhering to Business Borderlines Requirements Standards.
▪ Supporting developers, integrators, testers and implementation engineers by resolving requirements questions or business concerns raised during the integration, testing and implementation phases within or outside of the company.
▪ Conducting Post-implementation solution evaluation testing and assessment.
▪ Fully responsible for requirements configuration management using BBL standard Requirements Management Tools.
▪ Performing Testing and reverse engineering activities.
▪ Assisting in Solution and Vendor Evaluation Efforts.
▪ Estimating effort and planning business analysis activities planning for assigned projects.
▪ Performing Benchmarking or Market Analysis and Research as necessary.
▪ Demonstrating to stakeholders the solution scope, solution design, requirements and identified risks.
Qualifications & Requirements:
▪ Minimum 10 years of experience in software development, systems integrations, process and business analysis and requirements engineering in software application development projects in financial services or retail industries.
▪ Implementation, Testing, Design or Software Development Background experience.
▪ Fluent written and spoken English.
▪ Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
▪ Advanced knowledge of data querying analysis skills (SQL) and Data Integration Standards.
▪ Strong ability to work independently and to work collaboratively within physical or virtual teams.
▪ Experience working with Requirements and Design Modeling (Data Modeling, Process Modeling, Scope Modeling and UML diagrams).
▪ Strong understanding of Enterprise Architecture.
▪ High learnability and researching characteristics and self-study willingness
▪ Experience working with Use Cases, Business Policies and Business Rule Specifications, Screen Prototyping and Screen Specifications.
▪ Financial Services Experience in Banking, Electronic payments, Card Payments Solutions, Online Trading, ecommerce, FMCGs or ERPs is a must with experience working on integrations projects and financial services messaging.
▪ Strong Understanding of Requirements Management Software (Sparx Enterprise Architect)
▪ Graduates of Business, Finance, or Computer Science only.
▪ Business Analysis Certification is mandatory. (CCBA- CBAP- CPRE- PBA).
▪ Ability to travel domestically or internationally.