Responsibilities Pertaining to Marketing Communications
- Assisting Marketers in the Presentation and Delivery of Corporate Messaging.
- Assist Marketers Responsible for Corporate Identity – Branding and themes
- Identification of Marketing Channels with highest conversion rates based on the market, industry, services provided and using Marketing Channels for Corporate Messaging Delivery
- Assessment of the effectiveness of selected corporate marketing channels.
Responsibilities Pertaining to Sales & Account Management
- Responsible for defining the solution (our offerings in relation to the customer)
- Responsible for solution proposal writing to prospect customers.
- Responsible for all proposal related communication with the customer.
- Sales Plan (Territory Planning, Market Segment Planning)
- Account Planning (Account researching, identify interest potential)
- Proactively Approaching Selected Leads
- Identify Pains at prospects.
- Executing the sales operation.
- Amending Offerings to accommodate customer feedback.
- Deal Negotiation and Sales deal closure for PO issuance.
- Maintain customer relationship.
- Collecting Customer Feedback on delivery.
- Identifying prospect opportunities within existing customer accounts.
- Follow-up of the invoices collection for managed customer accounts
Responsibilities Pertaining to Business Development Management
- Market Analysis and Market segmentation: conduct detailed solution analysis to define target market segments and customer’s profiles for each solution and accordingly develop and execute appropriate go to market plans.
- Brand Management: Planning and Maintaining Corporate Identity
- Marketing Management: Planning Marketing Strategy and Budget across different Markets/Geographies/Verticals and Team Building/Management
- Communications: Planning and Managing Website contents, PR, Events, Competitions, etc.
- Content Management: Planning and Managing Videos, Demos, Brochures, Flyers, White Papers, Articles, Case Studies, Service Offerings … etc
- Partner/Vendor Management: Planning and Managing Co-branding and Co-Marketing Initiatives with Partners and Vendors.
- Sales Enablement: Contributing to Sales Force Enablement (Soft Skills and Knowledge of Offerings – including the development of the Marketing content at company and solutions level to be provided to the sales team and the training and enablement of the sales team).
- Lead Generation: Developing lead generation programs and planning a System for Measuring Customer Conversions from different Marketing Campaigns Manually and Via CRM Process
- Customer Delight: Contributing to Customer Data Verification in CRM and Creating Customer Satisfaction Programs.
- Internal Communications: Contributing to Employee Communication Plans (Events, Seasonal Celebrations, Rewards & Certificates)
- Coordinating with Government & IT Bodies Relations: Planning and Managing Marketing Initiatives with Official incubators, and Governmental as well as Practice and Industry Specific Framework Associations.
- Researching potential markets.
- Identification of recurring customer pains in each market
- Assist Product Development Committee in defining product offerings and in setting pricing guidelines to address customer pains. and value proposition.
If you are interested in the above position, please send your resume and personalized cover letter in English to [email protected] or upload through below form.