Senior BI Developer (Potential Lead)
Job Description and Responsibilities:
- Participates in designing, developing and evolving high quality BI solutions.
- Interact with business analysis team and business stakeholders to have good knowledge of the business needs.
- Review Business requirement specification documents and provide feedback to Business Analysts.
- Builds reports, dashboards and visualizations using BI tools.
- Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting.
- Develop and update technical documentation.
- Manage a team by supervising and developing other team members.
- Could assign tasks and commit as a team to delivery dates.
- Taking responsibility for the direction & actions of a team.
Skills & Qualifications
- Graduated from AUC or GUC
- 3+ years of experience at reputable business service organization(s).
- Financial Industry experience is preferred.
- Proven experience with BI application designs and architectures and building BI and data visualizations for analytic solutions.
- Experience in data warehousing and analytics tools with hands-on experience with vendors from IBM, Oracle and Microsoft, Teradata for example.
- ETL experience (SSIS or other tools).
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Build and manage a team.
- Problem solver.
- High learnability and researching characteristics
- Fluent written and spoken English.
- Ability to travel domestically or internationally.
If you are interested in the above position, please send your resume and personalized cover letter in English to [email protected] or upload through below form.