BBL Strategy Analysis Program
Companies success lies in the clarity of their vision, their ability and agility in adapting to a rapidly dynamic competitive environment.
The BBL Strategy Analysis Program, especially designed for debutant entrepreneurs, business consultants and business executives you will explore the holistic picture and the interrelated concepts and practices that are essential for responding to new realities quickly and effectively.
Strategy Analysis Program is tailored to address the needs of today where strategy is no longer a stagnant artifact or encapsulated knowledge within the minds of a CEO.
The Strategy Analysis Program will walk you through the stages of strategic thinking in a business context by helping you understand the methodical steps to create tangible value by ensuring the vision is well interpreted into flexible strategy rewired into the day to day operation of your business. The Program will examine a wide range of real life business case studies emphasizing on the successful or unsuccessful strategies of each.
The program is universally applicable for all business domain and industries providing you with a solid clear framework for formulation and strategic decision making whether to an existing running business or a potential initiative under viability assessment. You will be equipped with the knowledge and commercial awareness to design, articulate, communicate and smoothly execute winning agile strategies. With cases drawn from leading companies in local and international markets, you will practically learn how to formulate and assess business strategies, and align efforts to organizational strategy.
In the final Case Study Project, you will apply your skills by creating a complete Strategic Analysis for an existing business or a business initiative/venture of your own.
Training Course Duration
- Available both in an instructor led on premise training or in a self-paced online training.
- Classroom training run through a three months period with weekly sessions with approximately 24 hours.
- For online courses, you will have unlimited access to the course for 60 days.
BBL Strategy Analysis Program Syllabus
Corporate Strategy Fundamentals & Overlapping Concepts
- Business Goals, Objectives, Strategies and Operation
- Legal Structures of Organizations
- The difference between corporate strategy and business strategy
- General Business Functions
- Competitive forces which shape an organization’s strategy
- New Blood Strategic Analysis.
- Business Transformation & Enterprise Architecture
Finance Basics & Standard Financial Reporting
- Chart of Accounts & General Ledger
- Journal Entries
- The Balance Sheet
- The income and expenditure statement (profit and loss account)
- The cash flow statement
- Financial ratio analysis
Designing Smart Realistic Change Strategies
- Assessing current state of any organization and problem definition
- Capabilities Assessment
- Designing the Future State and the Change Strategy
- Risk Analysis
- Risk Management
- Strategy Analysis Transformative Techniques
- Business Model Canvas
- SWOT Analysis
- Business Capability Model
Budgeting, costing and pricing
- Budgets and departmental businesses
- Cash flow and cash management
- Costing and pricing
Financial Business Valuation
- Building a financial case
- Alternatives Generation and Evaluation
- Financial Techniques for evaluating a financial case:
- Payback period and breakeven point
- Discounted cash flow / net present value (DCF/NPV)
- Internal rate of return (IRR)
Digital Disruption, Market & Competitive Analysis
- Analyzing the business domain
- Analyzing the product / service portfolio
- Designing Digitized Business
With an understanding that a condensed long course or reading a book will only teach the basics but on the job experience is priceless… In Business Borderlines, our courses us a coaching model, you will learn business analysis not only from an instructor led manner but through real projects assignments, performing tasks and learning techniques in your domain of business, you will setup a requirements repository and learn how to use Requirements Management Applications for maximum reusability.