Need a Help
Agile Business Analysis
Agility lies at the core of change and BAs are the agents of change
Learn the fundamentals of requirements engineering and become a lifetime certified agile business analyst.
The course imparts of how RE methods and techniques can advantageously be applied in agile development processes, and how techniques from the agile approach can improve the RE practice.
The course is accredited by the IREB for the RE@Agile Primer Certification, also accredited by BCS for the professional certificate in Agile BA and is designed to give the Business Analyst the skills needed to successfully elicit, anticipate, analyze, validate and champion requirements throughout an Agile project with reliance on high levels of adaptability, communication, progressive elaboration and stakeholders’ collaboration. The course will describe the most popular Agile approaches to take the Agile Business Analyst through the phases of an Agile project.It ensures extensive practice by attendees for gaining practical experience throughout the training.
You’ll gain a broad understanding of business analysis, including:
How to describe a range of agile methods (process, roles, principles)
The role of business analysis in an agile team
The use of agile analysis, modelling and documentation techniques
How to analyse business goals and their decomposition
How to evaluate whether an agile method is appropriate for a given situation
Understanding how to apply user story techniques
How to explain the techniques used to plan and manage an iteration
- Total course duration 16 hours
- Weekend Round through 2 full Saturdays.
- Weekday across 3 sessions during weekdays from 02:00 PM to 07:00 PM
Those involved in business analysis within an Agile project, including:
- Business Analysts
- Product Owners and business representatives
- Project Managers, Scrum Masters and Product Managers
- Data Modelers, Designers and Developers in Agile teams.
- Delivery and Technical Managers
- Systems and Applications’ Architects,
- Testing, Support, Integration Engineers and Quality Assurance
Agile Business Analysis Syllabus
- The Holistic View of the Business
- The Agile BA role in relation to mission and business objectives
- How to analyze the business environment
- Measuring the success of implementing change
- The Agile Landscape What is Agile?
- Approaches and frameworks
- Why is Agile needed?
- Empowerment of Stakeholders in an Agile project Dealing with Requirements
- The Agile approach to requirements User Stories, Epics, Acceptance Criteria The Agile Business Analyst’s link to quality and testing
- The Agile Business Case Strategic and project business cases Understanding the business problem As Is, To Be, Abstraction Gap Analysis and Value Streams
- Agile Philosophy
- Agile Principles
- Agile Methods
- Workshop Prioritization Combining and prioritizing requirements
- Customer perception, Requirements Modelling and prototyping
- Understanding Stakeholders
- Decomposing and organising business goals
- Managing requirements
- Managing the iteration
- BA role in Agile projects