The BCS Foundation Certificate in Business Change provides an entry qualification for anyone wishing to gain an understanding of the holistic nature of business change.
The syllabus is based upon a business change lifecycle which incorporates the processes, frameworks and techniques used in business change activities.
The BCS Foundation Certificate in Business Change will be awarded to candidates who are able to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the activities within the Business Change lifecycle Candidates should be able to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of Business Change processes, frameworks and techniques in the following areas:
1. Business Change Principles
2. Business Alignment
3. Business Improvement Definition
4. Business Change Design and Development
5. Business Change Implementation
6. Benefits Management and Realisation