Selected Services From Our Catalogue
BBL has established a team of highly experienced Business & Process Analysts, Digitalization Experts who have participated in full-scale transformation projects across various industries such as financial services, banking, pharmaceuticals, retail and Technology.read more
We Help Organisations in digital positioning, and establishing their digital direction, developing the tactics and supervising the implementation for the digital transformations Roadmap
- High IT Cost without generating enough Business Value.
- Missing Business Opportunities because of IT Project delays.
- Incomplete Business Visibility and increasing Business Risk.
- Insufficient alignment with Corporate Strategy.
International Bodies Accreditation
Our Training Schedule
We offers training programs to equip professionals with analytical, strategical as well as cognitive skills.
Our training catalogue standard set of professional training courses;
- INTERNATIONAL DIPLOMA OF BUSINESS ANALYSIS
- BA101: Business Analysis Foundation Level
- BA102: Agile Business Analysis
- BA103: Business Analysis Mastery
- BA202: Business Process Modeling
- BA303: Strategy Analysis
Bring to the table win-win survival strategies to ensure proactive domination. At the end of the day, going forward.
- Highly Selected functionalities to support business processes
- Suitability with existing applications and system
- Agiled Deliverables to ensure direction and quality of Projects
Flexible timing and in general The Business Relationship, which gives us confidence in moving forward with Business Borderlines
We would highly recommend Business Borderlines as a Professional Service Provider
We have found The Quality & Project Management team at Business Borderlines a very committed team to work with and it has surely saved us time and money
Business borderlines have provided us with an excellent quality Analysis services with a high degree of commitment and accountability
As Flat Chrysler Automobiles (FCA) Egypt requested from Business Borderlines to conduct a BSC Business Analysis Foundation courses