Data Analysis and Business Intelligence
BBL Offers a standardized out of the box Senior Management Team Reporting Analytics Kit relying on their long experience in business analytics.
Our Analysis Toolkit Includes
- Comprehensive business needs and requirements analysis
- Standard SMT Reporting Kit covers; (Descriptive Analytics, Diagnostic Analytics. ,Predictive Analytics ,Prescriptive Analytics)
- Simulation prior to execution “Prototyping”
- Identification of data sources.
- Setup of users and groups, access control policies and security settings
- Implementation of custom reporting requirements.
- Creation of centralized business rules for unified enterprise-wide calculations across the different DataMarts.
- Setup of dedicated search UI and saved searches.
- Integration with LDAP or Windows Active Directory
- Acceptance testing of the overall BI Solution.
- Comprehensive administrator and user training
- Annual Support
Advanced Implementation Service
For advanced business analytics solutions, we can provide the following Implementation Services:
- Data Collection from data sources and data cleansing using ETLs.
- Data Modeling and Data Warehouse design
- Data processing and aggregations
- Real-time Business Visibility
- Fact-driven decision making.
- Eliminate miscommunication and misinterpretation across different departments through a Unified view of actual data, standardized Business Rules and calculations enterprise wide.
- Eliminate resources time consumed in traditional reporting activities
- Automated detection of poor-quality data and corrective actions to fix root causes.
- Manage your business anywhere, anytime with matchless Modularity, Scalability, Security and Team collaboration.
- Real Time Performance Monitoring.
- Seamless Team Collaboration.
- Reduce cost through automation of reporting and analytics needs.
- Introduction to BI and Cognos Functionality
- Accessing the solution from Web browsers and apps
- Power users and reports design
- Applying permissions
- Using notifications and scheduled reports/dashboards generation.
The analysis team will deliver training workshops on site or, in some cases, remotely.
We can adapt or develop a workshop to meet your specific needs.
Administrator Training Workshops
- Solution architecture overview
- Account management
- Data Warehouse Structure
- Access & configuration policies
- Basic customizations and troubleshooting
- Performance Monitoring and Optimization