Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions
- The price payable for the Services shall be the list price of Business Borderlines at the Confirmation Date unless otherwise stated.
- The price does not include travel, accommodation, meals or other related expenses unless explicitly stated.
- All prices are the Net price – excludes any Local taxes applied in Egypt or customization.
- For reservation, 100% of the payment of the course fees is required 30 days before the first day of the course starting in order to be a confirmed participation.
- Group Discount is available for more than fifteen attendees.
- Where the Services relate to the provision of a training course,
- Payment Terms: Payment of invoices is due immediately before the Course start (maximum 30 days)
- Acceptable Payment Methods:
1.payment by cheque written to Business Borderlines.
2.Cash Payment to BBL finance Department
3.Bank Transfer to our CIB Bank
- Account number: 100028664316
- IBAN number: EG530010008000000100028664316
4.Payment is to be received in full in BBL’s bank account whereby the Client is to cover the bank transfer charges.
5.Special arrangements may be separately agreed in the case of late bookings.
- Business Borderlines is entitled to charge interest at 5% per Month or part thereof on overdue payments.
- Payment is to be made in EGP or currency of the issued invoice.
Cancellation, Transfers and Substitutions with respect to Training Courses
- Business Borderlines reserves the right to cancel or arrange an alternative date for a course. In such circumstances Business Borderlines, will endeavor to provide notice of cancellation or change to the Client. In the event of cancellation by Business Borderlines, the Client will be entitled to a full refund of the course fee but Business Borderlines shall not be liable for any other loss or expense arising.
- The Client shall also be deemed to have cancelled the course booking if the delegate does not attend the event or a change in date was requested after date confirmation.
- There is no refund in case of the client cancelation after payment.
- However, the client will have 100% credit of the paid amount of the Course fees valid within six months to use it within public courses as per the published course calendar.
- For corporate training, booking is tentatively reserved when issuing a Purchase order is received from the Client and confirmed upon fees payment.
- In case of requests for course date modification, for any reason, the reschedule charges will be applied.
- After confirmation, seats reserved are non-cancellable, course paid fees are non-refundable.
- The contents of course schedules are intended for general guidance only and do not form any part of a contract.
- Business Borderlines reserves the right to make any reasonable variations to public and in-house courses, including the content and location of the courses.
- The indication of course availability and location shown on the Business Borderlines website is for general guidance and does not form any part of a contract.
- Please contact Business Borderlines before making any travel or accommodation arrangements as Business Borderlines will not be liable for any action that you may take in reliance on the information.
- It is the responsibility of the Client to ensure that the course participants meet the prerequisites of the course on which they are booked, and that the course content meets their requirements.
- Business Borderlines will perform the Services with reasonable skill and care. Any other conditions or warranties whether express or implied as to the quality of the Services are hereby expressly excluded.
- Unless otherwise indicated, all courses are delivered solely in English.
- Business Borderlines reserve the right to refuse admission to the training premises by any person whom they consider in their absolute discretion to be unsuitable for admission onto the training premises or to remove any such person after the commencement of a course.