- Understanding and participation Business Architecture.
- Elicits, analyses, specifies, models, validates and manages business, stakeholders’ solutions and transition requirements.
- Ensures comprehensive, complete, correct and timely requirements documentation, storage, retrieval and communication in various formats to project stakeholders, project development, integration and testing teams.
- Responsible for both detailed functional and non-functional requirements specifications.
- Supports developers, integrators, testers and implementation engineers by resolving requirements questions or business concerns raised during the integration, testing and implementation phases.
- Conduct Post-implementation solution evaluation testing and assessment.
- Effort estimations and Business Analysis task planning for Requirements Engineering activities.
- Performs Market Analysis and Research as necessary.
- Engagement in Presales Activities.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- 3 to 5 years of experience in systems, business analysis and requirements engineering in software application development projects in financial services.
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Strong analytical problem solving skills
- Advanced knowledge of data querying analysis skills (SQL)
- Strong ability to work independently and to work collaboratively in a virtual teams.
- Experience working with Modeling (Data Modeling, Process Modeling, Scope Modeling and UML diagrams).
- Understanding of architecture diagrams (mostly UML component diagrams).
- Experience working with Use Cases, Business Policies and Business Rule Specifications, Screen Prototyping and Screen Specifications.
- Experience in banking, electronic payments, cards solutions or financial services industry is a must.
- Experience working on integrations projects.
- Knowledge and understanding of Requirements Management Applications.
- Graduates of Business, Finance, or Computer Science only.
- Certification is a plus. (CCBA- CBAP- CPRE- PBA).
- Ability to travel domestically or internationally on outsourcing projects.
- No re-allocation offers.
If you are interested in the above position, please send your resume and personalized cover letter in English to [email protected] or upload through our careers page.